Hi everyone! I can't believe the fall is flying by so quickly! I haven't even checked in on the blog in a long while. I'll try to catch up with a few pictures over the next few days and give you some of the highlights.
One interesting thing we've done this fall is attend 2 very extremely different weddings. Both very God honouring yet so completely different. Here's the full "Big Fat Greek Wedding" complete with smoke machine for a first dance. I for one had never seen that before. I'd never witnessed a pig dance or a bread dance either. We forgot our camera for the reception so this one is from a sister of the bride.

Fancy decorated church, "Barbie" bride

And cousin Annette's wedding. A medieval fairy tale wedding set in a rock quarry complete with a princess and prince, 2 plays, cauldrons of soup heating over fires, and some rain.

Wedding vows amid a circle of parents, friends and family.

We enjoyed both weddings and one little girl at least has talked quite a bit about her wedding. She even said she'd invite me when the time comes. I'm glad! (But in no rush believe me!!)
4 comments:
Thanks for the pics.
I know that I really enjoyed the wedding that I attended in the drizzle!!
I like your new blog look! Glad your little girl isn't getting married too soon. ;)
I like your blog changes.. apparently we haven't been on in a while..not only has our washing machine died, but our computer "board" is going, so we are only using it when necessary! So we have to wait until we are in town to check up with everyone!
Love you
thanks it was time for an updated family picture and a fall look :)
Post a Comment