Recently Honey has become interested in words. Real words. She wants to write real words. :) So today I suggested that instead of just writing a bunch of letters and then asking me what they said (most often nothing) perhaps she could think of a word and then write the sounds she hears when she says the word. That sounded like fun to her. Here's what she came up with. I did help with the sh sound and she thought y made the w sound at first until we looked it up in Jam's school book and she remembered that w is for Winnie the Pooh. :)


Great job Honey!!
3 comments:
good job Hster!! I am so proud of you!! Now mommy will teach you some more about vowels and you will be able to write almost anything you want!! :)
Ant Bee
Yeah! Very good! :)
:)
Good job!
Post a Comment