Friday, October 23, 2009

This fall in pictures

The time is flying along and I'm not here much so I thought I'd add a bunch of pics today. The order will be messed up as I still have trouble knowing how they'll load but here they are.
Rockhounding Playing in the leaves with cousins.

Enjoying the big leaf pile.


On the Eagle's Nest.



One of our nieces. She looked like a little bird in her nest of pine needles but the pic doesn't do it justice. Still, had to share it.

Jam playing baseball in her jammie pants.

For his Bday present we got Bruce this US camo outfit from a surplus store. He's pretty excited.



Grampa waiting for the rest of us to finish up our walk in the woods.

To those who were there... can you tell she's about to fall? Poor girl. This pic still makes me laugh.


Some of the cousins



Grampa and Honey.



40 candles can really melt the chocolate on a cake!!

See, that's a lot of fire for one little cake!


Here we are enjoying the fair. This was the first year we tried the midway. The girls and Bruce had fun. I confirmed the fact that I don't care for rides. I did enjoy the rest of the fair though. The highlight for the girls was watching a cow have a shower. I don't have a pic here of that. Thought I did though...






Being firefighters. There was a hose to carry and a tunnel to crawl through then they had to throw bean bags at a pretend burning building to put the fire out. :) Fun.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun in the fall! So good to see everyone!
Love
Gramma

Anonymous said...

yes you can tell she's about to fall!!! so funny!! great pictures, thanks for the smiles... I like the last one you can see the girls thoughts written all over their faces!!
Antbee

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Thank you for sharing!

Good memories :)

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Thank you for sharing!

Good memories :)