Monday, June 15, 2009

Today we got the key to the new place

We got to take the girls in for their first look around. They had a lot of fun. Honey told me she'd yelled and yelled to me from inside my closet and I didn't hear a thing. I guess it's pretty sound proof. I was just in the room below her. Here's our new house #. We think God took our 83 of our present address and blessed us a hundred fold... 8hundred3.
Now the cleaning begins. It needs a good scrubbing. Any advice on how to get stains out of the carpet? There aren't many but some in Jam's room. What would you use to wash the walls? It doesn't look like they make Spic n Span any more and that's what we always used to use.

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

We've been using Fantastik for the walls that have a bit of grease on them, regular all purpose Pine-sol for the other walls, and a magic eraser for the scuffs. Careful with the eraser that you don't erase the paint, though! :) Happy cleaning, I sure know what that is like!

Sabrina said...

Nothing more fun than the first clean:)
We use Shaklee products, all natural and septic friendly cleaners. But good ol' vinegar and water, or baking soda and water both work great. I use my spray and wash pretreat for our carpet stains. :)
Have fun