Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Little Sunday Afternoon Baking with Daddy

:) Bruce has been talking about baking a cake for a long time so today after lunch he and his little helpers got to work. Digging out a piece of eggshell :) Oops
Anticipating the noise

Eagerly watching


Feeling braver
Now they're both in bed for their nap and I can smell the cake baking. We'll have to take a picture of eating the finished product but I wanted to post these while I was thinking about it.



5 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

It looks like they were right into it. :) Very cute. Did it taste good?

Sabrina said...

Awe great idea! Looks like everyone had a great time:)
Was it yummy?

Anonymous said...

very cute
creating memories with Daddy!!
B

Anonymous said...

ps I saw you eating the cake today but i didn't understand the story behind it till now!!
B

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so glad to see you are all doing so well! Maybe if I called more often I wouldn't have to read the blog! Take care!