Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Various Things

These two really wanted me to take this picture so I thought the best use for it would be to post it here. So here's how to act at a wedding reception courtesy of ... Now, maybe you don't want to see this picture but this is really big excitement around here. The 2 front teeth are getting more wiggly everyday and now this new tooth is starting to push it's way out.
One day last week this was part of Jam's homework. She had to read these sentences and draw a picture to go with it. Before she drew I talked to her about what it should look like...for example, How would she make Todd look like he was sitting down? For the most part she did it on her own with only a little help.


Both girls had their hair cut last week. Honey's is the most drastic. She'd never had the back cut before and it was nearly to her waist. It was in need of a cut though so here's the new look. It took me a bit to like it but I'm used to it now.





3 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Aw, that's a cute little haircut. The drawings are very good. When Dennis saw the picture of the teeth he promptly tried to take a similar shot of my bottom teeth, just to see if he could do it. :)

Join Us For Breakfast said...

I don't know how Bruce got that picture!! Was Dennis successful?

Sabrina said...

too funny:)
I like the hair cut! What a change.