I couldn't decide which of these to post so I put them both up for you. The first captures the great giggles and in the second Gigi (the doll) actually gets to throw the ball :) Enjoy.
I told you I'd get back to you on how to get the picture at the top of the page... 1) Sign in 2) Under where it says "Manage Your Blog" click "Layout" 3) at the top, where it says, Join Us for Breakfast (HEader), click edit. 4) there should be a link to add a picture there.
4 comments:
Very cute!
Love those giggles!!!
Hi Patti, loving the pictures...
I told you I'd get back to you on how to get the picture at the top of the page...
1) Sign in
2) Under where it says "Manage Your Blog" click "Layout"
3) at the top, where it says, Join Us for Breakfast (HEader), click edit.
4) there should be a link to add a picture there.
All our love, Ron
Thanks Ron, I guess what I forgot to try before was checking off the shrink to fit box :)
Post a Comment