Yay, thanks, What I wanted to comment on earlier was the irony that your family is inviting us for breakfast, you do know that breakfast is in the morning don't you? :) Looking forward to lots of pictures!! Bee
breakfast food isn't just for breakfast... we often eat it for supper, Bee ;) The name is really just to play on the peanut butter, jam and honey names we've got. :)
HI to the Breakfast Club! Welcome aboard, yet another page I'll have to add to my favourites , and I couldn't be happier to do it! Thanks for the pictures and video:)
5 comments:
Yay, thanks,
What I wanted to comment on earlier was the irony that your family is inviting us for breakfast, you do know that breakfast is in the morning don't you? :) Looking forward to lots of pictures!!
Bee
breakfast food isn't just for breakfast... we often eat it for supper, Bee ;) The name is really just to play on the peanut butter, jam and honey names we've got. :)
I knew that, I just thought it was funny
B
HI to the Breakfast Club! Welcome aboard, yet another page I'll have to add to my favourites , and I couldn't be happier to do it! Thanks for the pictures and video:)
cute little painty faces
Post a Comment